Current Pandemic Protocols
In order to create a safe and healthy environment for both our massage clients, yoga students and staff we kindly ask you all to take a few precautions before coming in. These are recommended guidelines from the CDC, State of New Jersey and NJ Massage Board.
- Masks are now HIGHLY recommended for ALL students, massage clients and staff regardless of vaccination status. No worries, if you forget one, we will happily provide one for you.
- We honor all choices, those not vaccinated, please wear a mask to protect ourself.
- We will continue to offer hand santizer and allow for extra time to sanitaze between massage appointments and yoga classes.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and props.
- If you are sick or not feeling well please contact us to reschedule.
- Yoga Students: Masks optional for outdoor classes. Inside: masks highly recommended for all.
Our clients and staff are very important to us and we are closely following all guidelines to ensure your safety.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience and we transition through this phase!