INTRO TO HYPNOTHERAPY CLASS
Name: Intro to Self-Hypnosis with Alexandra Joy Seits
DATE: June 18th 6-7pm
Description: Do you stress about things in the future? Do you worry that you are not living up to your potential?
The most effective way to reduce your worries & tap into your potential is with Self-Hypnosis.
In this one hour Self-Hypnosis class, you will learn:
● What Self-Hypnosis is
● How to perform Self-Hypnosis in less than a few minutes a day
● Why hypnosis works
● What you can use hypnosis to heal from
● What you can use hypnosis to gain access to
● How you can uncover your subconscious blocks
● How you can use the tool of Self-Hypnosis:
○ Reduce your worries
○ Tap into your powerful subconscious
● What a hypnotherapy session looks like:
○ How hypnotherapy can be used for you
○ How hypnotherapy works to shift & expand you
○ How you can gain clarity & clues from your subconscious
● How hypnotherapy allows you to heal self-worth & manifest desires
Learn to reduce your worries & tap into your potential with us at Sunstone! Experience & learn how to employ the ultimate tool of Self-Hypnosis at-home & learn the healing benefits of hypnotherapy such as unblocking, expanding & manifesting.
Join Sunstone and like-minded individuals who want to learn how to reduce stress within minutes & embody the power of their subconscious with a NGH certified hypnotherapist. Please bring yourself, a journal & a writing utensil.
Price for Intro to Self-Hypnosis Class: $10
About your instructor:
Alexandra Joy Seits is a certified RYT-200 Ashtanga yoga instructor and is a certified hypnotherapist by NGH. Alexandra is currently in her fourth year of graduate school at University of Pennsylvania where she is pursuing her degrees to become a therapist at UPenn’s School of Social Policy and Practice, after studying Nonprofit Administration at UPenn’s Fels School of Government. Alexandra has previously taught on the Main Line where she was certified in Wayne, PA at Yoga with Spirit. Alexandra loves to teach private and group classes during the summer in Avalon at Avalon Surf Camp on the beach, Sunstone Massage & Wellness, and Shore Sports. Alexandra performs aerial arts; she has performed silks, flying and static trapeze, lyra and web in the circus. Alexandra is also an actor trained at NYU Tisch’s Stonestreet Studios and is represented by Plaza 7 Talent. Alexandra practices as a therapist in a dialysis center and worked at UPenn’s disability services during graduate school. Alexandra loves to teach breathwork, self-hypnosis and healing bodywork to supplement her all-level yoga classes.