Guided Meditation Classes
With Meditation Teacher
What is guided meditation? What are the benefits?
- Increase your oxygenation levels
- Gives you opportunity to slow down for 30 minuets
- Recharge your internal clock
- Bringing mental clarity and harmony to your body and mind & connect to your true spirit.
- Increasing your wellness by boosting your immune system
- Give yourself a experience to nurture your natural state of love and harmony!
A guided meditation is a process in which one or more individuals meditate together in a group setting with the guidance of an instructor. We provide chairs, yoga mats and other props to support you during your meditation, you simply need to show up. At times essential oils may be offered to enhance this experience.
Private & Semi Private Meditation Classes are also available.
Cost: Private classes by request: $40/each 1-2 students
or Private Small Group Private 3-8 students $20 per person.
Call to book an appointment
About your instructor:
Jennifer Ruth Segar
Jennifer Segar, Seeker of all things LOVE! Beginning with myself. My quest started well over 40 years ago for understanding of the human condition! Yes my own journey started with my love of all things beautiful, humans, nature, art, self expression. My family is my experience & travel is my connection to the larger picture.
My desire is to have those who would like to experience peace with themselves join me through a guided meditation. My experience with mediation began as a student in a healing arts school over a decade ago. Everyone can benefit from taking time out to rest the mind; this facilities healing of the mind, body, and spirit.